Freedom Session is made up of two sessions.
This fall we will begin with the 8 week Authentic Living session. Authentic Living is a life-changing journey during which you will:
- Learn to hear and respond to God’s voice through Bible marking / journaling
- Establish personal values and priorities
- Address character defects that hinder your growth and negatively affect your relationships
- Develop an authentic life plan and the accountability to see it through
- Create a Temptation Journal and break the cycle of defeat
- Learn to resolve internal and relational conflict
- Define and implement healthy boundaries
In January, the 20 week session of Freedom Session will begin. This is a journey that uncovers the roots of pain in our lives and brings hope and healing. It helps you understand who you are, and why you do “those things” that you do. Freedom Session encourages us to look honestly at how we deal with the challenges and troubles in life. In it’s simplest form, Freedom Session is writing our story with a new and God-inspired ending. For those looking for self-improvement to those dealing with past mistakes and hurtful memories. Whether you grew up in church or have never attended one before. Freedom Session deals with real life issues both big and small.
For more information – contact Robin Dwyer at firstname.lastname@example.org