How to Register for Christmas Eve Service:
We will have two in person Christmas Eve Services at 4:30pm and 6:00pm. Each service will be approximately 60 minutes in length.
Our registration form will go live Wednesday, December 8th @ 6:00am
We ask that you please register ahead of time to ensure your spot at one of the Christmas Eve services. Thank you for your patience and understanding with the guidelines and measures we have in place. We look forward to seeing you!!
What to Expect and How to Participate:
- Register ahead for the service you plan to attend.
- 4:30PM – ENTRANCE AND EXIT from the service will be through the back doors from the rear parking lot.
- 6:00PM – ENTRANCE to the service will be through the FRONT doors ONLY
- The entrance doors will open 15 minutes before each service starts; please arrive early to avoid line-ups or delays when entering the building.
- Everyone must check in, agree to screening, wear a face covering and maintain a physical distance of 2m (6ft). Sanitizer is available at entrances to clean your hands.
- The Nursery and the Nursing Mom’s Room will still be available at both services should families need a changing table, a spot to nurse, or just a quieter space.
- When the service finishes, please exit the building through the designated doors immediately after the service. Our live host will share instructions at the end of the service.
- An offering plate will not be passed, but baskets will be available at the Welcome Desk and the Auditorium entrances to drop envelopes in.
- Washrooms are routinely cleaned but we suggest using them for emergency situations.