Above all, love each other deeply,
because love covers over
a multitude of sins.
1 Peter 4:8
April 24, 2022
Drifting II // Hebrews 3:12-15 // Paul Gazdik
- What’s one takeaway from either this past Sunday’s message or from the mini series on drifting?
- Read Hebrews 3:7-19. What else do we learn from the broader context of the passage? In what ways do you or do not identify with the deceitfulness of sin and unbelief?
- Exhortation means to urge, plead or encourage. Don’t see it as confrontation but rather as the loving thing to do. Have you ever been on the receiving end of a loving exhortation? How did you respond? What was done well? What could have been done better?
- On a scale of 1 (cold) to 5 (on fire) where are you at spiritually these days? If you could change or improve one thing what would it be?
- Serve and pray for one another.
April 17, 2022
Drifting I // Hebrews 2:1-4 // Paul Gazdik
- Read through Hebrews 2:1-4 in different translations. Comments, insights, questions?
- On Sunday we noted that “there is always a current” such that “all you have to do to drift is nothing.” What are some of the currents at work in your life these days?
- Has Covid been the cause of drifting in your life? If so how? Are there other ways in which you’ve experienced drifting? To what end?
- What does paying the most careful attention to the gospel look like in your life these days? What areas need to be shored up? Did the inventory questions help?