Friday, August 13 to Tuesday, August 17
Bay Park is partnering with FEAL in Lebanon through Partners International, specifically on their Eyes on Beirut project, which provides relief, development, and Christian aid following the Beirut explosion last year.
- Expose the church to what the field is doing
- Encourage mutual fellowship between the church and the missionaries
- Equip the field with the funds needed to complete the project
Application & Requirements:
- Looking for 8-10 people
- Complete a one page application. Includes some screening questions, including “Why do you want to go on this trip?” and spiritual background.
- Encouraged to raise $500 each
- Applications due by June 30
In this video, Tim Arkell shares about what we will be doing with the team!
Click here if you wish to apply to be part of the team!