Church for the City – June 25 2017 – 10am
We are hosting a joint service at 10am with Bethel and Westside Fellowship to mark Canada’s 150th Birthday. We will be meeting at City Park to worship through song, pray for our city and nation and celebrate communion together. We will also be collecting a benevolent offering for the Club Church Food Truck. You are invited to stay afterwards for a famous Randy BBQ and have fun together with your church family in the park.
Loving the City
Practically this is in our donation to Club Church Ministry Food Truck
– please bring coins/bills – no cheques or credit cards
– regular offering will not be collected – please drop your regular offering for the 25th off the week before (18th) or the week after (2nd)
Parking!! – please click on flyer link below
Logistics – fun stuff!
– the streets around the park are all free parking on Sundays.
– if you are able to car-pool…please do!
– families and those with accessibility issues have priority to parking in the park itself. However – the entrance on the east side allows for dropping people off if you are able to do that – and park elsewhere.
– please please please listen to the people in red on the day of – they will have best knowledge of everything that is happening
– if you do bike, please lock your bikes on the north side of the park by the baseball diamond
9:30am – Coffee & Fellowship time! Come ready to interact with each other but also those from other churches!
10am – start time
** please bring chairs and blankets and set up close together on the main event site – as we anticipate a lot of people.
BBQ lunch after – donations optional